The fall round of funding for startups through the SK75 tender closed a few days ago, allowing seven startups to sign a contract with Slovene Enterprise Fund. Check out the recipients of a €75,000 convertible loan to increase sales and expand into foreign markets.
The SK family of companies was joined by:
- 1. Nest Campers, which allows adventurers to rent low-cost caravans,
- 2. Vitjashop, which markets its own and foreign innovative nutritional supplements and also provides professional support to users,
- 3. Emenjave, an online platform for finding, comparing and buying insurance, energy, TV / internet and mobile services,
- 4. Arvio, a solution for property valuation, management and insurance analysis,
- 5. Snapguest, which has developed an application and system for an easy view of reservations, guest entries, tax and financial management of tourist accommodation,
- 6. Wise up, creators of the platform Razturi na maturi, which helps students master school material and prepare for the matura exam,
- 7. Triforce Ventures, the company that developed the decentralized online platform Glury. Which allows content creators to broadcast the program live.
The year 2021 brings new opportunities and so does the SK75 Spring Call for entries, which will be officially announced on Friday 19 February. The deadline for shortlisting will be March 18. Would you like us to keep you informed in the coming weeks about all the details of the call and about the events that the Slovene Enterprise Fund will be organizing for this purpose? Sign up for our newsletter and don't miss any important information.
The registration form is available below.
Content support for recipients of P2, SK75 or SI-SK financial products under the "de minimis" scheme is co-financed from the Slovene Enterprise Fund and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. This is implemented on the basis of the Content Support for Funds Recipients (SMEs) Programme in the 2018-2023 period, under the Operational Programme for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020.