Co-Investing With Private Investors (SI-SK)
The purpose of co-investing with private investors is to provide equity financing for innovative seed-stage companies that have difficultly accessing commercial bank financing or other traditional forms of financing.
It enables them:
- From 100.000 to 600.000 euros SEF's direct equity contribution when co-invested by business angels or private/venture capital funds.
- From 200.000 to 600.000 euros of SEF's direct equity contribution when co-invested by corporations.
Total amount of public-private financing:
- A company/applicant can obtain a total of 200.000 to 1.250.000 euros in public-private investments.
- Four tranches: the SEF will execute the tranches after receiving the bank transfer confirmation from the private investor.
- Deadline for drawing up all funds of the tranches is twelve months from the date on which the financing is authorized.
The SI-SK tender is published on the website of the Slovene Enterprise Fund and in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia.