Startup Plus Programme
All P2 startup incentive recipients, SK75 convertible loan recipients and SI-SK co-investment recipients provided by the Slovene Enterprise Fund receive not only financial support but also valuable content support, tailored specifically to the challenges and needs of startup and scaleup companies on the path to growth.
All services are part of the newly developed #StartupPlusProgramme, which you can find under this key on all networks.
Startup Plus Programme includes:
- Push2Start: an acceleration program that allows you to lay a solid foundation for a fast-growing global company and enter the market in the shortest possible time at the highest possible speed. The accelerator is intended for recipients of P2 funds.
- SK Growth Camp: also an acceleration program, but one that covers key areas for rapid business growth. It is intended for recipients of the SK75 and SI-SK recipients.
- NextRound: a program that helps connect a startup company with private investors and provides assistance in obtaining additional private investment funds from domestic and foreign business angels, venture capital funds and other investors.
- KorpoStart: encourages the networking of startups and scaleups with corporations in order to create stories of success together.
- INTL: helps companies with global ambitions to successfully enter a foreign market and accelerate their global growth.
- INTL: Venture Bootcamp: an intensive program that helps startups establish contacts with international investors and prepare them for obtaining A investment rounds.
- HardwareSTART: a specialized vertical accelerator for start-ups that manufacture physical products, which enables the acquisition of specific knowledge and promotes networking between companies and other stakeholders in the industry.
- ScaleUPgrade: The program is designed for scaleup companies and provides interconnection, exchange of experiences and gaining competence for rapid global growth.
- PODIM Conference: an event that enables networking and connecting with recognizable international investors, established corporations, startups and scaleups.
- School for Mentors: a program that allows company participants to acquire all the knowledge and learn the tools they need for quality mentoring in start-ups, and receive a certificate.
- School for Investors: a program that enables both existing and potential new investors to develop competencies with which they will be able to choose the right business opportunities and make a suitable investment.
- Startup clinic: a program that, with the help of specialist consultants, helps entrepreneurs solve the most difficult business challenges and professionalize their business.
- Startup.si: enables national and international promotion of startup companies in domestic and foreign ecosystems.
- Teambuilding+ Events: events intended for connecting, acquiring new knowledge and relaxed socializing of P2 and SK companies, mentors, providers of Startup Plus Programs and other stakeholders of the startup ecosystem.
- Sales Accelerator: helps startup companies improve sales activities.
- Health.Tech.Growth: an acceleration program designed for start-ups developing health solutions.
Networking and knowledge acquisition at conferences, a series of informal meetings, the mentoring programme, the accelerator programme and one-on-one counselling are, in addition to financial injections, our recipe for your success!
Content support for recipients of P2, SK75 or SI-SK financial products under the "de minimis" scheme is co-financed from the Slovene Enterprise Fund and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. This is implemented on the basis of the Content Support for Funds Recipients (SMEs) Programme in the 2018-2023 period, under the Operational Programme for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020.