At some point, growth becomes crucial in the entrepreneurial process, but it is important that it is neither too slow nor too fast. In order to grow faster, entrepreneurs need to develop skills in mindsets, teams and processes, as well as in product, sales and digital marketing, while being aware of the pitfalls of rapid growth.
SK Growth Camp is an excellent bootcamp program for recipients of seed capital of the Slovene Enterprise Fund as part of the content support of the Startup Plus Program. Top experts will be discussing topics relevant to the company's faster growth.
Areas to be addressed:
- Mindset and processes: identification of key company and management challenges, establishment and management of data driven, lean and agile organizations
- Leader and team: defining the maturity of the company's management, tricks for successful team management and conflict resolution
- Strategic product positioning: “fine tuning” product-market fit
- Tactics and strategies: building a sales funnel in practice: B2B and B2C, sales planning and monitoring tools
- Digital user route planning: tools, strategy and tactics for monitoring the user at different stages
- Sales process automation: tools and process for sales process automation
- Legal pitfalls of fast growth: legal tips and tricks for successful fast growth and organization of a company and business
Content support for recipients of P2, SK75 or SI-SK financial products under the "de minimis" scheme is co-financed from the Slovene Enterprise Fund and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. This is implemented on the basis of the Content Support for Funds Recipients (SMEs) Programme in the 2018-2023 period, under the Operational Programme for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020.