Do you have a startup that deals with green technologies? You now have a great opportunity to give your startup an extra boost. Join the new ClimAccelerator, which offers financial awards for the best projects and many investment opportunities, in addition to many support activities.
ClimAccelerator is a new accelerator created as a result of a partnership between five different countries (Czech Republic, Serbia, Croatia, Greece and Slovenia) and the EIT Climate-KIC organization.
If you are a startup or have a great project in the start-up phase and need momentum for your innovative environmental solutions, submit your application.
What can the ClimAccelerator program offer you?
- Co-financing of the best innovative environmental projects or startups (up to 20,000 EUR per project).
- Numerous workshops and lectures.
- Online Bootcamp.
- Individual mentoring.
- An advisory network of more than 200 experts from different countries and operating within the ClimAccelerator platform.
- Possibility of meeting other investors.
- Many other events where participants will be able to share experiences.
- Most activities take place online and in English.
Applications are open until 9.5.2021. More information can be found here.