Are you thinking of entering the Polish market, but are you facing many questions, challenges and obstacles? Concordia Design Accelerator is the right solution for you. The program will provide you with all the necessary information on how to operate successfully in the sixth largest market in Europe, connect with business partners and experienced investors who will help you take your company to the heights. Read more about the program below.
About the program
The Cancordia Design Accelerator program helps startup companies to progress, develop and ensure success in the Polish market. It provides startup companies with everything they need for successful development: funds, contacts with relevant business partners, mentoring support and assistance in resolving legal formalities in the country with the largest market in Central and Eastern Europe.
A company can obtain financing of up to EUR 65,000.
The goal of the program is to accelerate projects that will support the development of society and businesses in the post-Covid-19 era. The program mainly searches for projects specializing in the following sectors:
- cybersecurity and
- smart cities.
- Receive a grant of up to EUR 65 000 for establishing a company in Poland.
- Support of 20+ mentors with experience in various areas of business. Get to know them here.
- Getting into contact with 15 industry partners waiting to validate your solution. Read more here.
- Develop your project with 5+ VCs who could be potential investors in your project.
- Wrocław, one of the largest start-up hubs in Central and Eastern Europe.