12.00 - 0.00 CEST
Roadshow Velenje is an excellent opportunity for all individuals, teams and companies with innovative ideas and global growth potential. We will present the opportunities for obtaining financial sources for a successful launch and development of the company, why you should participate in the competition Start:up Slovenia, and where you can get the necessary knowledge and experience for faster business development.
We prepared the following for you:
- Presentation of lean and agile methods of product-building, ensuring rapid progress and getting direct feedback from the market.
- Presentation of Slovene Enterprise Fund’s programmes for startups in 2016 and products P2, SK75 and SK200 for obtaining a grant in the amount of 54,000 € (P2), convertible loan in the amount of 75,000 € (SK75) or a public equity investment in the amount of 200,000 € (SK200).
- Presentation of the Start:up Slovenia competition, which wishes to recognize the best startup companies in the earliest development stage (problem – solution), and support them technically and in media. Participation in the Start:up Slovenia competition is an obligatory condition for applying for Slovene Enterprise Fund’s P2 grant. The company has to be legally and formally established in Slovenia between 1. 1. 2015 and 29. 2. 2016 (date of registering the company in court counts).
- Presentation of what the local business ecosystem has to offer to your business development.
- Conversation with a successful entrepreneur about the steps of progress, learning, painful and victorious experiences, and public support in the development of their company.
Personal advice, first-hand answers
The event will discuss the most frequent questions and dilemmas of entrepreneurs who are deciding to participate in the presented programmes. We will also give personal advice about preparing and submitting applications for the tenders and applying for the competition.
12.00 – 12.05 | Welcome
Karla Sitar, SAŠA incubator general manager
12.05 – 12.30 | Lean and agile
How to ensure rapid progress and direct market feedback in product development
Matej Rus, Iniciativa Start:up Slovenija
12.30 - 13.30 | Start:up Slovenia competition and public startup support in 2016
Presentation of products P2, SK75 and SK200, and other programmes of the Slovene Enterprise Fund, competition Start:up Slovenia, and the pre-selection procedure for participation.
Matej Rus, Initiative Start:up Slovenia
13.30 – 14.00 | First-hand experience
Startup discussion about the steps of progress, learning, painful and victorious experiences, and public support in company development.
Aljoša Huber, IntelPlan d.o.o.
14.00 - 15.00 | Q & A, personal advice and networking
Answers to questions connected to products P2A, SK75 and SK200, and the competition Start:up Slovenia.
You can also send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is organized by the Initiative Start:up Slovenia in collaboration with SAŠA incubator. The programme is co-financed by the Slovene Enterprise Fund and Ministry of Economic Development and Technology.