Are you developing an innovative product and need extra money and concrete advice from experienced experts to get to market faster? Do you want to learn from successful entrepreneurs, accelerate your company's growth, perhaps even tap into additional foreign markets or strategically network with large, already established companies and take advantage of the synergies of collaboration? Under the Startup Plus Program, Slovene Enterprise Fund offers you: from 54,000 to 600,000 euros in funding, more than 10 specialized programs run by the best private providers, and more than 140 mentors.
According to the director of the fund, Maja Tomanič Vidovič: “We have reached the highest point of organizing support for businesses. This is the result of our wish, which we accomplished with our partners - to build an ecosystem that supports and encourages innovative teams to grow and develop”.
Below is a description of what Startup Plus Programs have to offer participating companies:
- coaching by more than 140 mentors from the ranks of serial entrepreneurs, experienced startups, investors and leaders of entrepreneurship programs,
- specialized acceleration programs tailored entirely to their needs (Push2start, SK Growth Camp, ...),
- intensive networking events,
- professional programs for specific entrepreneurial challenges (e.g. internationalization of the business, development of hardware products, increase in sales etc.),
- a program to help eliminate critical risks,
- participation in international conferences, and
- a program to connect with some larger, established companies.
The fund supports about 150 companies each year. Will your company be there in 2021? The possibilities are there. Watch the video below where the Fund's director summarizes the support programs - who they are for, what their content is, who the Fund wants to help, and what guidelines it follows when creating new support programs.
In almost 10 years of helping companies, the fund has learned to listen to the companies and create programs that are even more tailored to their real needs, while connecting various stakeholders in the Slovenian startup ecosystem and thus overcome the typical Slovenian concern for their own well-being.
Interested in learning more about the programs? Click below to read more.
Content support for recipients of P2, SK75 or SI-SK financial products under the "de minimis" scheme is co-financed from the Slovene Enterprise Fund and the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund. This is implemented on the basis of the Content Support for Funds Recipients (SMEs) Programme in the 2018-2023 period, under the Operational Programme for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014-2020.