9.00 - 0.00 CEST
Have you just stepped on your entrepreneurship journey? Good products or services are not enough for launching a successful company anymore. You will gain all knowledge for building an effective company, designing an innovative business model, and using a sales approach tailor-made for the customer in the programme of Primorska Technology Park: From idea to successful sales. You can apply until 3 March, and the 10 best teams will be able to attend the workshops for free!
What is it about?
From idea to successful sales is a Primorska Technology Park programme where you will be able to design products or services tailor-made for the customer, and create a working business model. With help of the best lecturers, entrepreneurs in the role of mentors, and a systematic process, they will help you build a company. The programme lasts six weeks, from 6 March to 13 April 2017.
Who can apply?
- Newly founded companies or companies in the founding process.
- Entrepreneurial individuals or groups with business projects.
- Business idea with which you wish to apply needs to solve a certain problem and be technically implementable.
- The programme is not intended for ideas on a non-profit basis.
What does the programme entail?
Every week, intense work and new challenges will await. You will polish your ideas at expert workshops, individual discussions of your idea, and mentoring by experienced entrepreneurs.
Challenges you will face:
- Do I know my customer?
- Do I have the right business model? (What the heck even is a business model?)
- Can I check the success of my product for little money?
- Sales, sales, sales!
- How can I present my business opportunity to the world?
The 10 best teams in the region will receive:
- six excellent workshops for building an effective business model,
- 20 hours of individual business mentoring,
- free use of the Bridge85 coworking Nova Gorica for six months,
- entering the business community of Primorska Technology Park.
The startup programme’s value is 2,500 EUR.
How to get the free programme
To apply, you turn to the email address email@example.com. You will receive an application form in which you will need to describe your business project and answer four questions. After the application, you will be invited to your first business discussion so that they can get to know you better and answer your questions.
You should hurry up, the applications are only collected until 3 March 2017!
More information about the programme and the application form can be found at the link.