The roadshow is an excellent opportunity for all individuals, teams and companies with innovative ideas and global growth potential. We will present the possibilities for obtaining financial resources for successfully launching and developing your company as well as share where you can get all the necessary knowledge and experience for faster entrepreneurial development.
We prepared a:
- Presentation of lean and agile methods of product development, ensuring fast progress and direct market feedback
- Presentation of Slovene Enterprise Fund’s SK75 and SK200 products that offer startups an opportunity to obtain a 75,000 EUR convertible loan (SK75) or a 200,000 EUR equity investment (SK200)
- Presentation of what the local startup ecosystem has to offer
- Discussion with a successful entrepreneur about the steps of progress, learning, painful and victorious experiences, and public support in company development
- Presentation of how the startup ecosystem can help develop business ideas of researchers, professors, scientists.
Personal consultations, first-hand answers
At the event, we will talk about the most frequent questions asked by entrepreneurs who are deciding to participate in the presented programmes. We will also personally advise you how you can prepare and submit the application for the tenders and apply for the competition.
10:00 – 10:05 Welcome
Dr Špela Stres, leader of the Center for Technology Transfer and Innovation at the Jožef Štefan Institute
10:05 – 10:30 Lean and agile
Short lecture with advice for being lean and agile
10:30 – 11:00 Presenting SK75 and SK200
Presenting the SK75 and SK200 products and the pre-selection process timeline
11:00 – 11:45 First-hand experience
Discussion of the steps of progress, learning, painful and victorious experiences, and public support in company development
11:45 – 13:00 Q&A
Answering questions connected to products SK75 and SK200. You can also send your questions to email@example.com
Event participation is free. Electronic registration will be available soon.
The event is organised by the Initiative Start:up Slovenia
in collaboration with the Center for Technology Transfer and Innovation at the Jožef Štefan Institute. The programme is co-financed by the Slovene Enterprise Fund
and the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology