Date and timeTuesday, 8. March 2022
8.00 - 0.00 CEST
Add to Calendar 08-03-2022 08:00 01-01-0001 00:00 Europe/Ljubljana Popri 2022 Competition POPRI is a competition for the best young entrepreneurial idea.
Are you innovative, creative and entrepreneurial? POPRI is a competition for the best young entrepreneurial idea, enabling target groups to develop their skills and entrepreneurship.
Who can participate?
- 7th, 8th and 9th graders of primary schools
- High school students
- University students and young people up to 29 years of age
- How to participate
- In teams of up to 5 members
- Important dates
- February 2, 2022 – Deadline for applications (submission of business models)
- February 8 or 9, 2022 – Regional preliminaries
- April 5, 2022 – National competition
- Prize fund EUR 30,000 (EUR 500 for teams that qualify for the final; EUR 2,000 for 1st place, EUR 1,300 for 2nd place, EUR 700 for 3rd place at the national competition)
Points for the Zois Scholarship for the best teams
Participation in international competitions (high school and university students)
Erasmus Entrepreneurship Training Voucher (university students)
- Competition ograniser:
- The Primorska Technology Park
- Ministry of Economic Development and Technology
SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency
Slovene Enterprise Fund
- More on
8. March 2022
Popri 2022 Competition
POPRI is a competition for the best young entrepreneurial idea.