The entrepreneurial trampoline is an intense six-week programme for launching a company, at which participants will develop working business models with help of mentors and excellent lecturers.
Why should you apply?
6 workshops for idea development
- Idea vs reality: Identifying the problem solved by a particular idea, and testing the business idea. Basics of lean entrepreneurship and business model canvas.
- Product market fit: Verifying the business idea and business model. Developing an MVP.
- Customer development: Tools for learning about the customer to the extent where you can plan all scenarios of the customer’s decision-making and buying process.
- Growth hacking: Basics of startup marketing and getting to know growth-hacking methods.
- Data-driven decision making: How can you choose quality data and analyse and interpret them well?
- Sell sell sell: Methods and tools for effectively selling the service or product on the market.
6 excellent lecturers and mentors
A team of permanent mentors will be available to you for idea development, and we will ensure external mentors depending on the need.
6-week free use of PC Standard coworking
You will be able to use the free coworking space in the Entrepreneurship Centre Standard, where you can use the working spaces as well as the printer, scanner, 3D printer, projectors and tea kitchen.
6 investors from Slovenia and abroad
At the closing event, all mentors that are prepared to invest into perspective startup teams will be in attendance.
6 concluding pitches in front of investors and renowned local companies
On Day P, which is on 24. 4. 2016 at 18 o’clock, you will have the opportunity to convince potential investors with your ideas and to grab the attention of local renowned companies and the general public.
|20. 2. 2016
|1. 3. 2016
|8. 3. 2016
|15. 3. 2016
|22. 3. 2016
|29. 3. 2016
|5. 4. 2016
|7. 4. 2016
||Demo Day – choosing six teams
|12. 4. 2016
||Preparation for public pitch
|21. 4. 2016
||Dan P – pitching to investors
Who can register?
Business teams or individuals who have an idea and are prepared to roll up their sleeves. The idea has to be technically feasible.
More information and the registration form can be found on the link