16.00 - 17.30 CEST
Come to the online event and take a look at the most successful Slovenian Kickstarter project. We will talk to the founders Žiga Vrtačič and Franci Zidar.
On November 18, Franci Zidar and Žiga Vrtačič set out on the uncertain path of raising start-up funds via the Kickstarter platform. They set a goal of 50,000 euros and hoped to earn 10 times that amount. We now know that on January 14, 2021, they officially received the flattering title of the most successful Slovenian Kickstarter project of all time with Bird Buddy - a smart bird feeder.
What will you find out?
At this year's SG Meet, they will let us in on the following secrets that have not been discussed publicly before:
- details about the genesis of the idea and the investigation of the market potential,
- key elements of the Kickstarter campaign and the future challenges that await the emerging team,
- and last but not least, the role of a quality support environment throughout the process.
Who is the event for?
- Anyone who wants to learn first-hand why the success of the Bird Buddy project is anything but a coincidence and
- anyone who wants a unique insight into a typical example of why it makes a lot of sense to tackle each new entrepreneurial story.
Krešo Gotovac (Kyuriosity Startup Studio & SGF COO) will talk with Žiga Vrtačič and Franci Zidar. The conversation will be followed by a few questions from the audience.
Attendance is free, but registration is required.