19.00 - 20.30 CEST
Learn about the latest trends in the fintech industry.
At the event, we will have the opportunity to listen to representatives of two, arguably the most innovative Slovenian fintechs. MBILLS is already a regulated financial institution, and ELIGMA comes from the crypto world and is heading in the direction of a financial institution. Simon and Dejan will present their views on the future development of the payment services industry - the trends, what we can learn from China about fintechs, the introduction of which new technologies will be crucial in the future and how banks look at the competition. Head online to Start:up Müsli and listen to the conversation.
What are we going to talk about?
- What the digital financial services platform of the future will be,
- how quickly user habits are changing and how fintechs are adapting,
- how to build a whole ecosystem around your platform,
- will we ever get a so-called "super app" in Europe, modeled after the Chinese WeChat,
- a look at how new technologies are being introduced into financial services: Biometrics, Big Data, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence,
- how the intertwining of traditional and crypto industries is taking place.
Who is the event for?
The event is aimed at startup entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship enthusiasts and anyone who wants to learn something new.