The SGH accelerator is designed for innovative start-up companies with a potential for global growth that wish to find their product-market fit as soon as possible. It ensures:
The main goal of the accelerator is to help business teams achieve a 110 % focus on the development of the idea and find the quickest way to the product-market fit.
AN INTERNATIONALLY COMPETITIVE PROGRAMME
- 75,000 € of capital in the form of a convertible loan, provided by the Slovene Enterprise Fund within the tender SK75
- Bootcamp: a three month long intense educational programme in which you will acquire all knowledge necessary for business success
- Start-up mentors who will personally help you on your path to success and towards the realization of your great vision. The network of start-up mentors includes only the best experienced entrepreneurs from home and abroad
- A personal consultant who will provide help with the preparation of reports and administrative tasks of the tender SK75
- Facilities: within the programme, your team will be able to benefit from free co-working facilities in seven different locations across Slovenia, specialized for start-up companies. They will enable you easy collaboration and networking with other entrepreneurs as well as give you administrative and professional support
- International integration and visibility: the accelerator programme will help you achieve media visibility and promotion at home as well as abroad. At the same time, our network of national and international partners will help you access potential business partners and clients.
Partners of the Slovenian entrepreneurship ecosystem helped us design a programme comparable to other accelerators in Europe. We have designed the accelerator in such a way that the business team can give 110 % of its focus to the development of their business following the latest lean and agile methodologies, as well as to finding potential clients and building their company.
Key partners collaborating in the programme are:
The Slovene Enterprise Fund
enabling companies to obtain 75,000 EUR of convertible loan within the tender SK75. More about the fund.
who will use their knowledge, experience and acquaintances to participate throughout the entire duration of the accelerator; from the selection process and educational events to mentoring after acquiring the investment. More about the mentors
The Initiative Start:up Slovenia
who will use its partners to provide facilities for business groups in seven locations across Slovenia, as well as for flawless implementation of roadshow events, the working weekend, demo-day, Start:up Geek House Bootcamp and active promotion of the chosen teams throughout the entire process. More about the initiative.