After a year and a half since the first SK investments of the Slovene Enterprise Fund and eight rounds of the Start:up Slovenia competition and P2, we will start this year’s activities for financing and supporting innovative startups with the traditional 100% Start:up Forum on Thursday, 24 March, and a series of roadshow events across Slovenia from 18 to 31 March.
Roadshow events timetable
The series of roadshow events will take place across Slovenia from 18 to 31 March according to the following timetable:
- Velenje: 18 March at 12:00 in the SAŠA Incubator (programme and registration)
- Celje: 21 March at 14:00 in the Savinja region incubator (programme and registration)
- Ljubljana: 22 March at 15:00 in Ljubljana university incubator (programme and registration)
- Koper: 23 March at 11 in UIP (programme and registration)
- Nova Gorica: 23 March at 16:00 in Primorska Technology Park (programme and registration)
- Maribor: 25 March at 14:00 in Venture Factory (programme and registration)
- Ljubljana: 29 March at 9:00 at Jožef Stefan Institute (programme and registration)
- Novo mesto: 29 March at 13:00 in the Podbreznik incubator (programme and registration)
- Gornja Radgona: 31 March at 13:00 at Radgona Fair (programme and registration)
About the programmes, experiences and investor connections
At the roadshow events, participants will learn about all Slovene Enterprise Fund’s programmes and products for startups in 2016, namely the P2 grant of up to 54,000 EUR (financed from the European Cohesion Policy resources – EKP 2014-2020), SK75 convertible loan (75,000 EUR) and SK200 equity investment (200,000 EUR).
We will also present all the conditions for participating in the Start:up Slovenia competition, and where you can get all the necessary knowledge, experience and connections with partners and private investors.
See you at the Forum 100 % Start:up
The central event that will open the new round of the Start:up Slovenia competition is Forum 100 % Start:up taking place on Thursday, 24 March in Technology Park Ljubljana.
Same as in previous years, we will talk to successful Slovenian startup entrepreneurs and mentors, and discover how to avoid the traps on the way to successful development and selling innovative products.
Slovene Enterprise Fund’s representatives will talk about the novelties and programmes for financing and supporting innovative startups with global growth potential. But you will also get to know the best programmes and opportunities for global breakthrough offered by the Slovenian startup ecosystem.
Experience and practice of more than 600 companies
Forum 100 % Start:up will offer participants all the most important experiences we gained in the past year and a half, a period during which 45 companies altogether received the SK investments. We will also cover the experiences and best practices of participants of the Start:up Slovenia competition, which more than 592 people joined.
But mostly we will ensure extensive information about which programmes are the most suitable for them considering the current development stage of their startup.
Participation at Forum 100 % Start:up is free, REGISTRATION
Registration is possible until all vacancies are full.